Master of Fine Arts
The University of Alabama
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Sam Houston State University
- mnemonic, The Arts Council Gallery, Dinah Washington Cultural Arts Center, Tuscaloosa, AL *
- A Version of Events, Harrison Galleries, Tuscaloosa, AL **
- Three/Four Time, Gallery One Twelve A, Jacksonville, AL *
- You Can’t Hold Water, Sella-Granata Gallery, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Southern Open, Acadiana Center for the Arts, LaFayette, LA
Curator: Rene Barilleaux
- Wide Open 3, BWAC Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
Curator: Charlotta Kotik
Awarded Best Sculpture
- Fresh Blood, Mason Murer, Atlanta, GA
- December, The Venue Gallery, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Sella-Granata Gallery of Art, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Gaddis Geeslin Gallery, Huntsville, TX
- LSC Gallery, Huntsville, TX
- Listen, SOFA Gallery, Huntsville, TX **
* Solo exhibitions
** Two-person exhibitions
Fall 2014 (2)
UH210, University of Alabama, Honors College
An exploration of various creative processes through conceptual, collaborative, and experiential art projects.
University of Alabama, APR322, Department of Advertising and Public Relations
Examination of relationships between advertising strategy and the creative process, concentrating on the generation of ideas and the execution of advertising ideas for various media.
University of Alabama, APR260, Department of Advertising and Public Relations
An introductory skills course to the primary Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) used in the advertising and public relations program. Through this class, students will learn the primary skill set used to make professionally designed logos, ads, brochures, newsletters, and other documents prevalent in the industry in addition to a small amount of Web training.
University of Alabama, ART130, Department of Art and Art History
Concentration is on conventions and vocabulary of two-dimensional design while emphasizing and enhancing critical thinking, craftsmanship, creativity, and eye/body coordination.
Spring 2014 (2), Fall 2013, Spring 2013, Fall 2012
University of Alabama, ART110, Department of Art and Art History
Foundations course intended to establish a basic comprehension of visual concepts and development of skills through exposure to drawing media, practice, language, and critique.
Rodrigue, Reggie Michael, “THE ONLY STAIR THAT DOESN’T CREAK: The Southern Open”, The Oxford American, June 2012.